TIPS: When using RDL Babyface Astringent, always wear sunblock.
HOW TO USE RDL BABYFACE ASTRINGENT
RDL Baby Face Astringent is a 3-step method formulated by RDL Pharmaceutical Lab.
For darker skin tone, start with the RDL Babyface Astringent #3. Place enough amount on a cotton and DAB it to your affected areas only.
REMINDER: DAB ONLY ON AREAS YOU WANTED TO LIGHTEN. DO NOT RUB
Astringent should not be rubbed in your face as it will cause for skin irritation.
Once you have applied the Astringent #3, leave it for a minute before applying a moisturizer.
Once your skin lightens, switch to Astringent #2.
Then when you have achieved your ideal color, use the astringent #1 for maintenance.
- Always use this with RDL Sunblock. Protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun. Since you will be peeling once you start using the astringent, your skin is like a baby. It is very sensitive and could easily burn.
- Do not RUB when applying the astringent. We know that you have heard this a million of times in this article, but we just want to stress the importance of this because rubbing can cause skin irritation.
- Do not use Astringent #2 and #3 for more than 2 months. Your skin needs to heal. It is better to give it some time before switching between the astringents, giving your skin a time to breathe.
- If redness or irritation occurs, stop using it immediately. Skin irritation can be a cause of a lot of things. The best way to go around this is to consult your trusted dermatologist.
- Do not apply astringent when you are already peeling.